Your St. Thomas, London and Woodstock Buyer’s Agent
Whether you are looking to buy your first home, relocating, moving on up or downsizing; my buyer’s agent services will have you in the home of your dreams with less stress and more peace of mind.
First, I consider your budget and your wants and needs; essentially creating a buyer’s profile for you.
Your wants and needs may end up changing along the way and that’s perfectly fine – in the end the goal is to find the perfect property for you.
Any new properties that hit the MLS system before they reach realtor.ca that meet your criteria will be immediately emailed to you – so that you can be ahead of other buyers in your search.
Beyond searching the MLS system, I also keep an eye on all the local For Sale By Owners, distress sales and Municipal Property Tax Sales. If there is a home for sale in the area that suits your needs, you will know about it.
What Does a Buyer’s Agent Do?
- Helps a buyer balance their wants and needs with their budget.
- Searches in places the buyer may not know to look in the quest to find the perfect property.
- Sets up showing appointments so the buyer doesn’t need to work around the schedules of multiple real estate agents.
- Gives out of town buyers a local tour and advises them on area neighbourhoods and places of interest.
- Presents the buyer with comparable sold properties, and relevant market information at offer time so the buyer can make the best possible decision.
- Completes the Agreement of Purchase and Sale and all other pertinent paper work.
- After offer acceptance co-ordinates with other professionals such as banking representatives, home inspectors, and real estate lawyers to ensure a smooth closing.
Who Pays for Buyer’s Agent Services?
All most all of the time, the seller always pays for buyer’s agents services. If for some reason the seller is not paying for my services I will always be upfront with that information.
My Buyer’s Agent Guarantee to You
- I will never coerce you to spend more than you feel comfortable spending or try to talk you into a home you don’t want.
- I will do my utmost to search high and low for the home of your dreams.
- I will never try to talk you into buying a home just because I have the listing or someone at my office has the listing.
- I will endeavor to present your offer in person whenever possible.
- I will never try to steer you away from purchasing a property based on how much commission is offered.
- I will put your needs above my own – always.
- I will tell you the truth, even when the truth isn’t what you want to hear.
- Although I know a lot, I don’t know everything, and I will tell you when you need outside professional advice.
- I always answer my phone whenever possible, and I will always return your call.